The Fort Bend County Master Gardeners hold three sales a year to raise funds to support the various programs given throughout the year. A Fruit Tree sale, along with Spring and Fall Vegetable-Herb Sales, help us purchase materials for our training and educational efforts, demonstration garden plants and materials, and other miscellaneous items. No funds are used to pay volunteers nor are these funds used for anything not related to our mission.
We would like to invite you to visit our sales and help support horticultural education efforts in Fort Bend County.
2020 Annual Fruit Tree Sale
- Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location:Fort Bend County Fairgrounds, Bldg C&D
4310 Hwy. 36 South
Rosenberg, TX 77471 United States
You can see more details on the Annual Fruit Tree Sale page.
2020 Spring Vegetable and Herb Plant Sale
- Vegetable-Herb Plant Sale
- Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon unless sold out
- Location: Bud O’Shieles Community Center located at 1330 Band Road, Rosenberg, TX 77471. All sale attendees will be directed to available parking and the sale building.
You can find more details at the 2020 Spring Vegetable and Herb Plant Sale page.
For information Monday – Friday: Call 281-341-7068 or email FortBendmg@ag.tamu.edu